Monday, August 16, 2010

How this started

Well I have been unemployed now for 93 days, and I began to think that there must be something to do all day other than waiting to hear from and calling possible employers. What I came up with was a blog. Now the purpose of this blog is not to dwell in my sorrows or make you have empathy for me; it is more for me to share with the world (or the 5 people that might read this) the frustrations, the joys, and some of the strange things that have and will continue to happen to me while unemployed.

I got the idea for my blog from a few different people, but mainly from my niece Eden who always always associates things with other things. For instance, after telling her the animal was a zebra, Eden's response was "it's like a horse." I soon realized that she responded that way because many times I often compared things to other things by saying "it's like a ____." So began the quest for this blog...while I am not getting paid for this and it only takes a few minutes here and there...It's like a job!

1 comment: