Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ideas, Ideas, and more Ideas

Well, I've decided that about once or twice a week I am going to post my ideas about possible business ventures, product ideas, and well just funny things I could be doing with me life. I think I will start with my most recent idea...it's pretty awesome and I think I really could do it..with a little help and training. Are you ready for this? For those that know me, you might laugh now..but just wait!

IDEA no.1: Become a professional shooter/marksman/gun handler

This is not a joke, I watched Top Shot on History channel...the entire season and have decided that I could learn to shot guns and turn this into a side job. Now once I have learned to shot something, I'm not quite sure what I would do. Mainly because I don't want to kill anything, I just think it would be a good quality/skill to add to my resume. Picture this:

Megan Venable, Professional Marksman
Qualities: I can shot things that are really far away, and I'm good at it

I like my thinking. But for real, I think my Dad is going to take me to a range sometime soon, and when that happens, pictures will be posted and resume will be updated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment